John Jesensky is pleased to announce the first annual John Jesensky Scholarship. Aspiring musicians are often faced with a competitive field and numerous other hurdles. Higher education is already costly, regardless of major, and many students frequently drop musical pursuits and opt for more secure career paths. The John Jesensky Scholarship was founded to support all college s and to promote musical education.
One student will be chosen to receive $1,000 to help their pursuit of higher learning
To apply, please answer the following question:
What kind of impact does music really make on society?
Terms and Conditions for Entry
- Complete the short essay prompt and fill out each section of the form below to be eligible
- The short essay should be at least 500 words long
- Eligibility information is as follows:
- Must be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the U.S
- Must be either a high school senior or a college student currently enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. vocational, junior college, or four-year college/university
- If chosen, you will need to be able provide proof of enrollment in your chosen college or university
- By submitting an application, the applicant gives John Jesensky consent to use their essay, photo, name and information for marketing and promotional purposes.
March 1, 2018
One winner will be selected in early March, 2018. The winner will be contacted after selection. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be selected.